It is CONTEST TIME in the Smarter Home Club!
Our friends at Shelly are sponsoring a prize raffle for a sweet pack of loot, which contains one each: Shelly 1, Shelly 1PM, Shelly 2.5, and Shelly RGBW2
At the Smarter Home Club, there’s nothing we like more than seeing new ways to use products to make home smarter, so to enter this contest, share a write up of a cool way that you’ve used a smart relay in your home automation environment and share it in the Smarter Home Club’s page on Facebook. If you’re not already in the group, the link to join is at the bottom of this post.
- Contest is open to the general public, but excludes Smarter Home Club group moderators, members of the Shelly QA group on Facebook, and employees of Allterco Robotics.
- Your shared post must consist of original content – even if you borrow the project idea from somewhere else, your pictures and instructions must be original work!
- Instructions should be clear and complete – the contest judge (Doug Roberson) will determine if the entry as submitted provides all information required to reproduce the project – components, apps (or code if you roll your own software), and steps to reproduce.
- You can use any smart relay – a commercial model or one you make yourself (please provide full component list). No smart light switch or outlet products, relays only.
- One raffle entry is earned by submission.
- An additional raffle entry is given if the project uses a Shelly module for the relay component.
- An additional raffle entry is given if the submission earns more than 25 likes.
- An additional raffle entry will be awarded to the submission that receives the most likes.
Winner will be selected by random raffle drawing on Friday, August 2nd, 2019.
You can learn more about Shelly products here:
Good luck and let the fun begin!
SmarterHome.club is the website for our Facebook community, The Smarter Home Club – which is an umbrella for all kinds of smart home technologies – home automation, security, custom electronics, weather stations, alternative energy, you name it. DIY focused.
If you’re interested in joining the Smarter Home Club’s Facebook group, please follow this link: